First of all, it is important to establish that CBD’s do relieve the pain and it is verifiable with multiple documented studies and tests. Each individual user should research producers by looking at disclosed company information often available on their website’s “About Us” tab or pages like “Our Story”, for example.
I suggest you focus on companies that actually publish information on how they grow or source, harvest, and process hemp plants to bring to the consumer. The Best CBD pain relief products will come from reputable sources. With that said, you might find a smaller, just starting out team with a quality CBD product and it could very well be exactly what you are after!
Pain Relief Studies – record check.
As I was conducting my own search for data verifying CBD’s pain relieving qualities, here is where I went:
1. Cannabis-Med.org/Studies is an amazing trow of information recorded from actual field tests of cannabis therapy for a multitude of conditions, addictions, symptoms etc. The above link will bring you to clinical studies and reports. Left side column lists conditions users are dealing with and as you follow to the right you will be reading conclusions of those studies, with notes and observations. Her are just a handful of picks that caught my attention, see inserted image.
2. PubMed – here’s a piece of research evidence published on PubMed platform at US National Library of MedicineNational Institutes of Health – you can go to source page via this link A Cross-Sectional Study of Cannabidiol Users .
Take a look at the Fig 1. image – this study recruited participants online and survey responses were compiled between October of 2017 to January of 2018. This survey gathered information from respondents using CBD oil that they selected for themselves. Of those surveyed almost 62% were using CBD to treat a medical condition. Pain, anxiety and depression were top three conditions treated, and 36% of respondents indicated that CBD “treats condition very well by itself”. Only 4.3% said it treated “not very well”.
Most studies will mention that CBD will not work in 100% of cases, no thing is ever the one-and-only solution. It is also important to remember what other medications are being administered as CBD is introduced to help deal with an existing pain issue.
Let’s continue to… source number three.
3. Other sources for pain and chronic pain records exist, like on medicalmarijuana.procon.org. This webpage provides a pros and cons side-by-side list, and reading through this list left me with the conclusion that views of two opposing teams have been carefully documented and placed for us to view in plain sight. One has to dig in order to find this information, however.
I find it important that such information is disclosed and that my reader makes their decision independently.
NOTE: above three links happened to be my picks for this article and many great online sources exist. For example:
Pharmaceuticals or Hemp derived solution
Public awareness regarding opioid abuse is spreading. As more and more states begin accepting medicinal cannabis into legalized status the knowledge and use of CBD as well as THC type solutions come to the forefront of people searching for optimal, natural option for their health improvement.
Pharma-pushed drugs always drag with them a long list of side effects, complications and even death. All you need to do is see one of the commercials on TV. Just listen to long list of potential complications such drugs produce and ask yourself, why, why so many opt in for such an approach?
This comes back full circle to the point of importance for own research. Not just prescription drugs need to be vetted before use. Is CBD right for you? My research tells me that a percentage of cases it might not work. But, since it is a nature’s provided option why not give it a try?
A friend I recently lost would not even allow himself to consider a cannabis product as a serious treatment for his then early-stage cancer… How do we get through to people so uninformed and “blind” to what is available for us and well-known from centuries ago to be an integral part of human medicine?
I recommend visiting liebertpub.com for additional information – opioid crisis and how it came about, statistics, numbers of magnitude on this crisis is documented in great detail.
The article posted by Cannabis and Cannabinoid Research, titled “Cannabis and the Opiod Crisis” is a documented round table discussion and it sheds light on ongoing opioid abuse issue which includes prescription misuse by patients. In many cases users turn to synthetic opioids, heroin which only makes matters worse and escape from grip of addiction less likely.
Consider positives of CBD healing
You can choose natural healing. Even when the odds seem to be against you! It is the hardest thing to break the usual approach taken by relatives and friends for ages.
It does take a bit of courage to announce your independence based on your own research anchored in pier review publications, but once you overcome that you should be sensing your inner state becoming empowered.
You can feel good about your decision and here’s why:
- It is natural, can be organic and clean.
- Your CBD is not concocted by a pharmaceutical chemist.
- Brings down anxiety and stress levels.
- Relief of cancer-related symptoms.
- Neuro-protective properties.
- May help reduce acne.
- Non-addictive – will not stimulate brain’s dopamine system.
- Reduced inflammation.
- Relieve pain.
Just search the Internet
The simplest search term, like “cbd oil” or “cbd benefits” will get you started in the right direction. Hit that search button on Google or DuckDuckGo and you are on your way into the universal knowledge presented by individuals and companies for educational or profit purposes. Online stores will vary from actual dispensaries selling their own products to shops presenting CBD oil, CBD infused edibles, vape and smoke products.
Beware of cheap-cheap options as those might not be top quality items. Organically grown and responsibly harvested products is what you should be after. Your body will thank you!
Awareness will blossom
The Colorado Amendment 64, which was passed by voters on November 6, 2012, led to cannabis legalization in January of 2014 – some seven years ago! It is fairly safe to assume that awareness of healing credited to CBD will continue to grow and people will gravitate to CBD type tinctures in larger numbers.
Each individual experience will form the public opinion going forward. If you are struggling with pain or anxiety, give CBD a chance and test yourself. Keep in mind – your doctor might not be as educated as you are. On top of that – she/he might be much more interested proscribing following items: Mirtazapine (Remeron); Escitalopram (Lexapro); Venlafaxine (Effexor); Sertraline (Zoloft); Citalopram (Celexa); Buproprion (Wellbutrin); Paroxetine (Paxil); Milnacipran (Savella); Fluoxetine (Prozac); Duloxetine (Cymbalta); Fluvoxamine (Luvox); Reboxetine (Vestra), all of which are detrimental to your health
- Natural Anxiety Medication – CBD Benefits Your Health
- Top CBD Oils to Buy – Focus on Extraction Methods